Thursday, September 3, 2009

Packed in weekend...

Who's ready for some more racin'??? That'd be me.

Friday - Zilker Relays
Monday - The Austin Triathlon

Fired. Up.

Seriously, I love racing. The getting up when its still dark, playing your fired up music in the car, body marking, setting up transition, the always-way-too-long-wait-for-the-start-even-if-it-is-only-5-minutes, and then bang! You're off. Then, you get to enjoy the payoff for all that hard work. It's such a blast.

On another note... anybody else fired up about the start of college football season? I am so IN.

Go State.

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hi Tom!

I am STOKED for college football season! Lets do it! I find your blog to be so upbeat and ready to go get em'!

I just wanted to thank you for being an active voice in the triathlon community. I am the Director of Blogger Relations at Wellsphere and I believe that you would be a valued resource in our HealthBlogger Network, which currently has over 2,600 of the best health writers on the web.

After reviewing your blog, I see that you meet our standards joining, so I'd like to invite you to participate as a Top Health Blogger. As a Top Health Blogger, you would republish your writing on the Wellsphere platform (now with over 6 million visits a month), and yet you retain ownership and all rights to the control of your content.

If this opportunity interests you, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Have a wonderful day,

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks

Those who want to 'See Tom Tri' :)