Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010 season plan complete.

Looking like I've figured out what my 2010 race calendar will end up being...

3m Half Marathon - Austin, TX (completed)
Austin Half Marathon - Austin, TX (completed)
Dallas Rock n Roll Half Marathon - Dallas, TX
Memorial Hermann Ironman 70.3 Texas - Galveston, TX
Capital of Texas Triathlon - Austin TX
Ironman 70.3 Boise - Boise, ID (tentative)
Lake Pflugerville Sprint Triathlon - Pflugerville, TX
Couples Sprint Triathlon - Austin, TX
Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens - Lake Stevens, WA
The Austin Triathlon - Austin, TX
Halfmax/Myrtle Beach Triathlon - Myrtle Beach, SC
Ironman 70.3 Texas - Austin, TX (tentative)
Ironman Arizona - Tempe, AZ

Busy year! I'm focusing more on the longer stuff these past few years, and really enjoying it. I'm certainly doing Ironman this year and next (Ironman Canada); we'll see if it's halves only for me after that. Ironman certainly takes your entire life over for the preparation needed to achieve a good result.

I'm fired up about what this year has to offer! Let's get it rolling!

No comments:

Those who want to 'See Tom Tri' :)